My family enjoyed this meal. I served it with steamed veggies and scalloped potatoes. Next time I make it I will serve some kind of gravy or sauce.
Breaded Baked Chicken
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine bread crumbs, cheese and garlic powder. Dip chicken in melted Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, then bread crumb mixture, coating well. Arrange chicken in 13- x 9-inch roasting pan. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This