- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, melted
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Combine bread crumbs, cheese and garlic powder. Dip chicken in melted Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, then bread crumb mixture, coating well. Arrange chicken in 13- x 9-inch roasting pan. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.