Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce
Day-old bread is best for soaking up the liquid in this comforting dessert. The easy rum sauce makes each serving luscious.
More From Oxmoor House
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 (12-oz.) cans evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 cups torn, packed French bread
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Rum Sauce
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in sugar and next 4 ingredients. Fold in bread and next 3 ingredients, stirring until bread is moistened. Pour into a 13" x 9" baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes or until set. Serve warm with Rum Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note