Bread Pot Fondue
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (12 ounces) sour cream
- 2 3-ounce package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 pound(s) chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped green onion
- 1 4-ounce can(s) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 round loaf(s) (1 pound) Italian bread
- Assorted fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- • In a bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Stir in the ham, onions, chilies and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- • Cut top fourth off loaf of bread; carefully hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Cube removed bread; set aside. Spoon ham mixture into the bottom shell, mounding slightly. Replace top; wrap tightly with a double layer of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Stir before serving. Serve with reserved bread cubes, vegetables, crackers or tortilla chips. Yield: 32 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note