Bread Machine Yeast Rolls
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) warm (not hot) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil any works but I like "light" olive oil
- 3 cup(s) Bread Flour
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) bread machine yeast
- Note: We double this recipe in my 2.5lb bread machine and it works great!
- Add all ingredients to bread machine and use "Dough Cycle" which should be 1 1/2 hours.
- At the end of the cycle, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and punch down (a great way to take out your frustrations!!)
- Cut the dough into roll-size pieces (pecan size for small rolls - a little larger if you want bigger ones... Your preference!!) Place in a greased glass or pyrex dish (not metal or teflon coated!) Put in a warm place to rise for 1 to 1.5 hours (no longer!) They should double in size but don't worry if they don't. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and then bake for apx. 20 minutes or until golden brown. (Every oven I bake these in is different so just watch for the beautiful golden brown deliciousness color!) Brush with melted butter or margarine and enjoy!! Eat within 24 hours... they are definitely not as good after that (which is never a problem in my house!!)
- To make cinnamon rolls from the dough...
- When you remove it from breadmaker, roll it out to apx. 1/2" and spread with 2 tbs. of butter and a cinnamon sugar mixture (I've never measured this... use as much as you like!!!) Roll up from long end and cut slices apx. 1/2" thick. Place in pan as above and rise/bake as above. We like these straight out of the oven with the butter on top but you can use cream cheese frosting or a powdered sugar glaze if you like... No matter what you do, you really can't go wrong with these!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by midnight2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bread Machine Yeast Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes