Bread Machine Focaccia
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water lukewarm
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cup(s) bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) active dry yeast
- Place water, olive oil, salt, garlic, 1 tablespoon rosemary, bread flour and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press start. Remove dough from bread machine when cycle is complete. Pat dough into either a 9x13 inch baking pan or 12 inch pizza pan. Use your fingers to dimple the dough every inch or so. Brush with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with remaining rosemary. Preheat oven to 400. Cover focaccia with plastic wrap while oven preheats. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes bef
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note