Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 3 1/4 cup(s) bread flour
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) yeast
- 1. Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except melted butter in bread machine part in the order recommended by the manufacturere. Select dough cycle.
- 2. Remove dough from the pan using lightly floured hands. Cover and let rest 10 minutes on lightly floured surface.
- 3. Grease large cookie sheet with shortening. Divide dough into 15 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball. Place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Cover and let rise in warm place 45 minutes (better if longer).
- 4. Heat overn to 375 degrees. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops with melted butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jarashly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bread Machine Dinner Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads