- 1 (1-pound) loaf bread, sliced and cubed
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- Combine bread, poultry seasoning, and pepper in a large bowl; set aside.
- Sauté onion and celery in butter until tender; add to bread mixture, and stir well. Spoon into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole. Bake, covered, at 325° for 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This