This is great!!! I served it with boiled shrimp and fried green tomatoes. I follwed the recipe, with the exception of subsituting Wickles Pickles for the bead & butter. Good choice...added just the right amount of kick.
Bread-and-Butter Pickle Rémoulade
This will keep in the refrigerator for about a week. Serve any leftover on sandwiches or with boiled shrimp.
This recipe goes with Fried Green Tomatoes With Bread-and-Butter Pickle Rémoulade
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped bread-and-butter pickles
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon filé powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Stir together all ingredients.
- Lightened Bread-and-Butter Pickle Rémoulade: Substitute 3/4 cup light mayonnaise for regular mayonnaise.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This