This is absolutely amazing! I definitely recommend making this for parties because it's quick, easy and delicious. I served it with a bunch of those great Peperidge Farm cookies and it went quick! I was serving it to adults and kids so I skipped the brandy and added two teaspoons of vanilla extract and it tasted great.
Brandy-Vanilla Cheesecake Dip
Refrigerated cheesecake filling is sold in a tub near the cream cheese. It is fully cooked and ready to use. Serve this incredibly easy but equally impressive dessert dip with sliced pears, apricots, cherries, strawberries, and assorted cookies.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (24.2-oz.) container ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 5 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Philadelphia Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling.
- Orange Cheesecake Dip: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1/4 cup orange marmalade, melted, and 2 tsp. grated orange rind for brandy and vanilla.
- Rum-Almond Cheesecake Dip: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 3 to 5 tsp. spiced rum and 1/2 tsp. almond extract for brandy and vanilla.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note