This is absolutely amazing! I definitely recommend making this for parties because it's quick, easy and delicious. I served it with a bunch of those great Peperidge Farm cookies and it went quick! I was serving it to adults and kids so I skipped the brandy and added two teaspoons of vanilla extract and it tasted great.
Brandy-Vanilla Cheesecake Dip
Charles Walton IV
More From Southern Living
- 1 (24.2-oz.) container ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 5 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Philadelphia Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling.
- Orange Cheesecake Dip: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1/4 cup orange marmalade, melted, and 2 tsp. grated orange rind for brandy and vanilla.
- Rum-Almond Cheesecake Dip: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 3 to 5 tsp. spiced rum and 1/2 tsp. almond extract for brandy and vanilla.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts