Brandy-Caramel Ice-cream Puffs
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 1 (10-oz.) package ready-to-bake frozen puff pastry shells
- Vanilla ice cream (about 1 qt.)
- Brandy-Caramel Sauce
- Garnishes: whole strawberries, fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions. Remove tops according to package directions after baking. Top each shell evenly with ice cream, and drizzle with warm Brandy-Caramel Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Shells.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts