Brandy Alexander Milk Shake
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon dark crème de cacao
- Freshly ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1. Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
- 2. Process ice cream and next 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 3. Pour ice-cream mixture evenly into 4 serving glasses; spoon whipped cream mixture on top of each serving. Sprinkle with freshly ground nutmeg, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This