- 4 ounces red candied cherries, chopped
- 4 ounces green candied cherries, chopped
- 4 ounces candied pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup butter or stick margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup brandy
- Cooking spray
- calories 95
- fat 2.8 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- protein 1.0 g
- carbohydrate 16.8 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 49 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 0.3 g
- calcium 11 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; toss with 1/2 cup flour.
Combine remaining 1 cup flour, baking soda, and apple pie spice.
Beat butter at medium speed of a mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg, mixing well. Stir in vanilla and brandy. Add flour mixture, mixing just until blended; stir in fruit mixture
Drop level tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Flatten cookies slightly with back of a spoon. Bake at 325° for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven; let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until firm. Remove cookies from pan; let cool on wire racks.