- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts (about 2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon BERTOLLI Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (24-oz.) jar BERTOLLI Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (16-oz.) package fettuccine or linguine
- Kalamata Olive Relish
How to Make It
Toss together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl until chicken is coated.
Stir together sauce and broth in a large skillet, and bring to a light boil. Place chicken in skillet; cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions. Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked pasta. Top with Kalamata Olive Relish.