Braised Rainbow Chard with Warm Pancetta Vinaigrette
Charles E. Walton IV
- 2 pounds Swiss chard, such as Rainbow or Bright Lights
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Warm Pancetta Vinaigrette or Orange-Pumpkin Seed Vinaigrette
- Orange-Pumpkin Seed Vinaigrette
- 1. Remove chard stems, and cut into 1/4-inch pieces. Wash and dry leaves; cut into 1-inch strips.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add stems, and sauté 1 minute. Add leaves and salt, and sauté 2 minutes or just until wilted. Remove from heat, and gently toss with either Warm Pancetta Vinaigrette or Orange-Pumpkin Seed Vinaigrette. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables