Braised Pork with Country Gravy
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) flour, season w/salt, pepper, adobo
- 1 pound(s) pork loin or pork chops, cut fat off
- 1. Preheat a thick skillet with some butter and olive oil.
- 2. Dip pork in the milk then the flour mixture, then place in skillet
- 3. Cook pork 5-6 minutes per side to brown; reduce heat to low.
- 4. Whisk flour together with milk and add to skillet. Cover.
- 5. Whisk/stir gravy occasionally while cooking on low approximately 45 minutes.
- 6. Add additional milk to pan, stirring continuously until gravy gets desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Braised Pork with Country Gravy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes