Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 slice(s) Ham cut into strips
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) manchego cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) chives chopped coarsely
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- dash(es) Pepper sauce
- Crisp Ham in pan, set aside.
- Crack eggs in small bowl (do not stir)
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add eggs to hot pan all at once. Cook over med-low heat
- After about 1 minute, add water to the pan.
- After a few more minutes, top eggs with ham, then sprinkle with cheese, chives, salt & pepper and a dash of hot sauce.
- Remove from heat when the whites are cooked.
- Serve with dipping bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarianBeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note