Community Recipe from
- 2 slice(s) Ham cut into strips
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) manchego cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) chives chopped coarsely
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- dash(es) Pepper sauce
- Crisp Ham in pan, set aside.
- Crack eggs in small bowl (do not stir)
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add eggs to hot pan all at once. Cook over med-low heat
- After about 1 minute, add water to the pan.
- After a few more minutes, top eggs with ham, then sprinkle with cheese, chives, salt & pepper and a dash of hot sauce.
- Remove from heat when the whites are cooked.
- Serve with dipping bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarianBeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes