Braised chicken thighs with carrots and potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium onion halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 medium new potatoes (1 lb) cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 cup(s) baby carrots
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 6 chicken thighs (1 1/2- 1 3/4 lbs) bone-in, skinned
- Place onion in lightly greased slow cooker; top with potatoes and carrots. Combine 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, broth and next three ingredients. Pour broth mixture over vegetables. Combine paprika, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; rub evenly over chicken thighs and arrange on top of vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PeggyCourtright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note