Braised chicken thighs with carrots and potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 medium onion halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 medium new potatoes (1 lb) cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 cup(s) baby carrots
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 6 chicken thighs (1 1/2- 1 3/4 lbs) bone-in, skinned
- Place onion in lightly greased slow cooker; top with potatoes and carrots. Combine 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, broth and next three ingredients. Pour broth mixture over vegetables. Combine paprika, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; rub evenly over chicken thighs and arrange on top of vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PeggyCourtright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes