braised chicken sausage
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) chicken sausage
- 1 pint(s) Chicken stock
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 red onions (medium)
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli
- 1 package(s) brown rice (uncle bens 90 seconds)
- Put all ingredients but the rice and broccoli in a large high sided saute pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-high and cook until stock has evaporated and a glaze has formed over all. Do not touch the pan while cooking just throw it in and walk away... no stirring until a glaze has formed. Cook broccoli separate and add to pan with rice when a glaze has formed. Toss and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by glossycook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
braised chicken sausage Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes