- 8 turkey sausage patties (about 8 oz. total)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (8 oz.), peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups broccoli florets (about 8 oz.), rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes, rinsed, stemmed, and halved
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (about 1 oz.)
- calories 220
- caloriesfromfat 49 %
- protein 14 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- carbohydrate 8.9 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- sodium 591 mg
- cholesterol 50 mg
How to Make It
In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, cook sausage patties in a single layer, turning once, until well browned on both sides and no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes total. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
Return pan to medium heat. Add oil, onion, and garlic and cook until onion is limp and starting to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Add broccoli; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender when pierced, 4 to 6 minutes.
Gently stir in sausage and tomatoes and cook just until hot, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.