These apples are great with the crab pie, but also try them over vanilla ice cream.
This recipe goes with Dungeness Crab Pie with Braised Apples and Meyer Lemon Crème Fraîche
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 Fuji apples, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 cup fruity red wine, such as Pinot Noir
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; stir until mixed. Add apple, and cook, over medium-high heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until apple begins to soften. Add wine, and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes or until apple is tender and liquid is slightly reduced.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments