BOWTIE PASTA SALAD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Bowtie Pasta Cook according to package directions
- 2 can(s) Rotel
- 1 whole(s) Zucchini Sliced
- 1 can(s) Black olives (optional) Sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Balsamic Vinagarette
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cup(s) Baby Spinach Slightly chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Pine Nuts Toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese Freshly Grated
- Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse & drain. Toss pasta with first 6 ingredients and chill overnight. Just before serving, add remaining ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhonda1950 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BOWTIE PASTA SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables