Bow-ties and Pearls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10 oz package(s) dry pasta bow-ties tri colored works great
- 3/4 pound(s) roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh green beans sliced and blanched
- 1 jar(s) artichoke hearts marinated or not
- 1 cup(s) Italian dressing i like Newman's Own
- 1 lrg can(s) Black olive whole or sliced in half
- 1 4oz jar(s) whole button mushrooms drained
- 1/2 pound(s) provolone cheese cubed (deli thick sliced)
- thyme, salt and pepper
- fresh basil minced
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Rinse and drain. In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, beans, olives, artichokes, mushrooms, and cheese. Blend in your favorite Italian dressing and season to taste. Cover and chill. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese upon serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note