BOW TIE PASTA WITH SAUSAGE AND SWEET PEPPERS
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) farfalle pasta
- 1 pound(s) Italian sausage cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano dried
- 2 cup(s) spinach chopped
- salt to taste
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3. While pasta is cooking, cook sausage and peppers in large skillet over
- medium heat until sausage is brown and juices run clear.
- 4. Add garlic and saute until it turns golden in color and fragrant, about one
- 5. Drain sausage mixture and return it to the pan.
- 6. Pour broth, season with black pepper and oregano and bring to a boil.
- 7. Reduce heat, add spinach and continue cooking until spinach has wilted.
- 8. Adjust seasoning, toss pasta with sausage sauce and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes