BOW TIE PASTA WITH SAUSAGE AND SWEET PEPPERS
From the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) farfalle pasta
- 1 pound(s) Italian sausage cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano dried
- 2 cup(s) spinach chopped
- salt to taste
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3. While pasta is cooking, cook sausage and peppers in large skillet over
- medium heat until sausage is brown and juices run clear.
- 4. Add garlic and saute until it turns golden in color and fragrant, about one
- 5. Drain sausage mixture and return it to the pan.
- 6. Pour broth, season with black pepper and oregano and bring to a boil.
- 7. Reduce heat, add spinach and continue cooking until spinach has wilted.
- 8. Adjust seasoning, toss pasta with sausage sauce and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note