Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) Asparagus Roasted
- 1/2 jar(s) Sun dried tomatoes
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 pound(s) Bow tie pasta
- 4 tablespoon(s) Unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 lemons Zested and juiced
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- pine nuts
- In small sauté pan, cook butter, oil, garlic and lemon zest over med-low heat for one minute. Take off heat and add s/p and lemon juice. Put all ingredients together in large salad bowl and add dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note