- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Pasta Salad Dressing
- Garnish: fresh basil sprigs, tomato wedges
How to Make It
Toss together pasta and next 8 ingredients; add more dressing as desired. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Chicken-and-Bow Tie Pasta: Add 2 cups chopped chicken to Bow Tie Pasta.