Bow Tie Lemon Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-2/3 cup(s) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 12 ounce(s) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas, thawed
- 2/3 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup(s) cubed reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- • Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with lemon-pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry chicken and garlic in oil until chicken juices run clear.
- • Remove and keep warm. Add broth, peas, carrots, cream cheese and lemon juice to the skillet; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Drain pasta. Add pasta, chicken and salt to vegetable mixture; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note