Bow Tie Ham Bake
- 4 cup(s) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cup(s) frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 10-ounce carton(s) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 8-ounce can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- • Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ham, Alfredo sauce, cheese and mushrooms. Drain pasta mixture; add to ham mixture and toss to coat.
- • Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake remaining casserole at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- • To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before heating. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note