Bow Tie Garden Pasta
Just-picked veggies, pleasing bow tie pasta and flavorful seasonings mix together to make a delicious dish that is easy and fun to fix. From Miriam Hershberger: Holmesville, Ohio. This recipe may easily be doubled. Recipe published in Country Woman May/June 1997.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 cup(s) quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup(s) fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash, sliced
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 1 14-ounce can(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 4 cup(s) cooked multicolor cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 cup(s) cooked bow tie pasta
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; process on high until smooth. In a large skillet, saute the vegetables in 1/2 cup salad dressing mixture for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add pasta. Drizzle with remaining dressing; toss to coat. Serve warm or cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note