Boursin Creamed Spinach
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 package(s) Boursin garlic and herb cheese 5.2oz
- 1 package(s) Frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon zest
- 2/3 cup(s) Fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425. Coat a shallow 2-cup baking dish with non stick spray.
- Sauté onion in 1Tbls butter in a saucepan over medium heat until soft.
- Add flour and stir to coat onion, cook about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk milk and cream into onion mixture, stirring to prevent lumps. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Stir in Boursin, a little at a time until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Add spinach, Parm, zest, and seasonings. Transfer to baking dish.
- Combine crumbs, 1 tbls butter, oil, salt and pepper. Top spinach with crumbs, pressings them to adhere. Bake till golden 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenna18 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Boursin Creamed Spinach Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables