This is a great dressing. It's not too sweet, and the bourbon gives it a nice kick.
Bourbon Vinaigrette carries a nice kick and dresses Kentucky Bibb Lettuce deliciously.
This recipe goes with Kentucky Bibb Lettuce Salad with Bourbon Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- Whisk together vinegar, brown sugar, bourbon, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add canola oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This