Substitute apple cider for the bourbon for a refreshing all-fruit version.
Yield: 3 1/2 quarts
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 cups bourbon
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1 (10-ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- Combine first 4 ingredients; chill. Stir in lemon-lime beverage and club soda just before serving. Serve over crushed ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note