Bourbon-Pecan Macaroon Bombe
For the soft coconut macaroon cookies in this recipe, we used two 13.75-ounce packages of Archway cookies.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 4 1/2 cups soft coconut macaroon cookie crumbs (about 23 cookies)
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- Quick Caramel Sauce
- Place cookie crumbs in a large bowl. Drizzle bourbon over crumbs. Toss well, and let crumbs soak 30 minutes.
- Coat a 9-cup mold or large mixing bowl with cooking spray, and line with plastic wrap. Press bourbon-soaked cookie crumbs into prepared mold, forming a shell; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and pecans. Spoon mixture into cookie shell. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Invert frozen bombe onto a chilled serving platter. Place a damp, warm towel around mold. Remove mold, and peel off plastic wrap. Slice bombe into wedges, and serve with Quick Caramel Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This