- 4 1/2 cups soft coconut macaroon cookie crumbs (about 23 cookies)
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- Quick Caramel Sauce
How to Make It
Place cookie crumbs in a large bowl. Drizzle bourbon over crumbs. Toss well, and let crumbs soak 30 minutes.
Coat a 9-cup mold or large mixing bowl with cooking spray, and line with plastic wrap. Press bourbon-soaked cookie crumbs into prepared mold, forming a shell; set aside.
Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and pecans. Spoon mixture into cookie shell. Cover and freeze until firm.
Invert frozen bombe onto a chilled serving platter. Place a damp, warm towel around mold. Remove mold, and peel off plastic wrap. Slice bombe into wedges, and serve with Quick Caramel Sauce.