These are very easy to make and delicious. Well received as gifts.
Bourbon-Pecan Pound Cake Truffles
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
We take a favorite Southern dessert and turn it into bite-size Bourbon-Pecan Pound Cake Truffles.
Yield: Makes about 3 dozen
- 1/2 Million Dollar Pound Cake
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 3/4 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- Powdered sugar
- Crumble half of Million Dollar Pound Cake into a large bowl; stir in Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans, and bourbon until mixture holds its shape. Shape into 1-inch balls, and place on wax paper. Roll truffles in 3/4 cup finely chopped toasted pecans, and dust with powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note