Photo: Laurey W. Glenn
Welcome guests with this Bourbon-Peach Cocktail that oozes Southern charm. This sweet sipper features two regional favorites--bourbon and peaches--for a stylish cooldown on a hot day.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 4 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Demerara Simple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons club soda
- 3 to 4 dashes Peychaud's bitters (optional)
- Garnishes: a peach slice, a lemon slice, and a fresh mint sprig
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a cocktail shaker; fill with ice. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Strain bourbon mixture into a 10-oz. glass filled with ice; top with club soda and, if desired, bitters.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note