Too sweet, not enough flavor from the bourbon. Was hopeful but came away disappointed.
More From Southern Living
Other: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish. Add salmon, gently turning to coat, and let stand 10 minutes. Place salmon on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined broiler pan, reserving marinade. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over salmon.
- 2. Broil 5 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Gourmet Collection Chipotle Chile Pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note