Delicious!!! Loved this dish and so easy to make. I thought 6T worcestershire sauce seemed like too much, so I reduced to 2 T. For two tenderloins, I an additional half recipe of the marinade. The amount of sauce at the end was just enough. After marinating, but before grilling, I wrapped the tenderloins in pancetta (6 slices each, minimum), then tied with kitchen string. Nice addition!
Bourbon-Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Hands-On Time: 30 min.; Total Time: 2 hr., 40 min.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (1 1/4-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 6 tablespoons LEA & PERRINS Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey-Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Remove silver skin from tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering tenderloin.
- 2. Whisk together Worcestershire sauce and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Pour marinade into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork, turning to coat. Seal bag, and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 4. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150° to 155°. Remove pork from grill, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- 5. Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil 2 minutes. Drizzle sauce over pork before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes