- 1 (1 1/4-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 6 tablespoons LEA & PERRINS Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey-Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Remove silver skin from tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering tenderloin.
Whisk together Worcestershire sauce and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Pour marinade into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork, turning to coat. Seal bag, and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150° to 155°. Remove pork from grill, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil 2 minutes. Drizzle sauce over pork before serving.