Love this recipe. I use the bourbon sauce as a marinade for grilled vegetables and tofu. Everyone loves it. Although, I would prefer a thicker sauce to put over the pork. I have added cornstarch to it to make it thicker.
Bourbon-Glazed Pork Chops and Peaches
The bourbon and honey marinade cooks to become a sauce to serve with the chops. Be sure the marinade comes to a full boil in the microwave.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 pork chop, 1 peach half, and 2 tablespoons sauce)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 285
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 26.4g
- Carbohydrate: 24.3g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 489mg
- Calcium: 27mg
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 3/4 inch thick), trimmed
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Add pork chops and peaches; toss well to coat.
- Heat a nonstick grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Remove pork and peaches from bowl, reserving the marinade. Place pork and peaches on grill pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until pork is done.
- While the pork chops cook, place marinade in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave marinade at HIGH 2 minutes. Spoon over pork and peaches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes