I marinated my pork chops for around 3 hours, and pan fried them for about 4 minutes on each side. They came out great, and I will definitely be making these again.
Bourbon-Glazed Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic bag; add pork chops. Cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 10 to 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, turning once.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan, and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour over chops before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note