bourbon glazed ham
- 10 pound(s) fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoon(s) cloves - whole
- 3/4 cup(s) bourbon
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- Wrap ham in foil, place in lightly greased 13x9.
- Bake at 325 for 2 hours.
- Unwrap, remove skin and excess fat.
- Make 1/4 inch cuts in diamond shape and insert cloves.
- Stir 1/2 cup bourbon and OJ, brush ham.
- Stir remaining bourbon, sugar and mustard in bowl
- Pat sugar over ham.
- Baste with drippings and bake for 15-20 minutes, until thermometer reads 140 and sugar has melted and formed a glaze.
- Let stand 15 minuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarkTracy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note