- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut vinegar or cider vinegar*
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons bourbon
- Bring broth to a boil over high heat; boil about 20 minutes, until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Process broth, sugar, and next 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Turn blender on high; gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream. Add salt, pepper, and bourbon.
- *Note: Walnut vinegar can be found at Williams Sonoma.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note