Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pastry shell
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl until frothy. Add butter, beating well. Add syrup, sugar, bourbon, flour, and vanilla; beat well. Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle chocolate morsels in pastry shell. Pour pecan mixture over chocolate morsels. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until set. Cool before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries