I have made this pie over two dozen times and it has been a huge success each and every time. The taste is so much better than a regular pecan pie. I have even served it to a bunch of Southern Baptist women who don't drink and they just loved the flavor. This is one to add to your recipe files!!!
Bourbon-Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp.
- Whisk together eggs, light corn syrup, and next 6 ingredients until mixture is smooth; stir in chopped pecans and morsels. Pour into piecrust.
- Bake on lowest oven rack at 350° for 1 hour or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts