Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) Apple juice
- 1/3 cup(s) Light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned. Remove chicken. Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium heat until well mixed and dissolved. Add chicken and bring to a hard boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve over hot rice and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ccforester and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bourbon Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes