- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, ginger, brown sugar, 1/2 cup white grape juice and bourbon. Stir until thoroughly blended. Pour 1/3 sauce on chicken pieces and mix. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or best overnight. Save remainder of marinade and refrigerate.
- Braise chicken with marinade on mediumlow heat until cooked. Remove from pan.
- In a 2quart sauce pan heat remainder of bourbon sauce and add 1/2 cup white grape juice and 1 tablespoon sugar with 1/4 cup water. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add chicken to sauce and stir until chicken is coated. Serve hot. Delicious over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mzjennuh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note