Bourbon Balls from Southern Living
Community Recipe from
- 1 (12 oz) package(s) vanilla wafers finely crushed
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans or walnuts
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) bourbon
- powdered sugar for dusting
- 1. Combine vanilla wafers, nuts, powdered sugar, and cocoa in a large bowl; stir well.
- 2. Combine corn syrup and bourbon, stirring well. Pour bourbon mixture over wafer mixture. Stir until blended. Shape into 1" balls; roll in additional powdered sugar. Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bourbon Balls from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes