Bourbon Balls offer up a powerful punch while packaged in a small bite. These sweet, no-bake treats are a favored gift and a perfect nibble for parties.
More From Southern Living
Total: 53 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) package vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Powdered sugar
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- 2. Stir together bourbon and corn syrup until well blended. Stir together bourbon mixture and wafer mixture. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar. Cover and chill up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note