Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 ounce(s) Nilla wafers (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup(s) Roasted unsalted almonds
- 6 ounce(s) Semisweet chocolate chips (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Bourbon
- Finely chopped nuts for rolling
- Pulse almonds and nilla wafers in a food processor into fine crumbs.
- Place chocolate and cream in medium bowl in microwave. Microwave on high. Stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. About 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in sugar, then cookie crumb mixture and bourbon. Immediately roll into 1 1/2 inch balls, coat in nuts. Refrigerate until ready.
- 104 calories per ball
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Debgallion and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bourbon balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies